Saturday, January 28, 2006

A "Weak" in Perspective

- Folks I lost my favorite sidekick--my computer. I guess I was just too expressive and used the computer constantly that it exploded. "Operating System Not Found" was the message received on a blank screen, and then nothing.

- I signed up to sell life insurance for Primerica--awaiting my background check, and class date for training.

- I think I have exhausted my communication skills or maybe it is just a spell you go through--I won't quit so I guess I'll call a truce and see what I can do on my part to not be selfish and listen instead of holding up a mirror while someone speaks to me. Especially those who are close blood definitive's.

- I can retire from the military in June 2007 so I have to evaluate a lot of things, and that may be part of my frustration. You don't realize your comfort zone until you have to decide to step out of it.

- I need a little space--plenty of it in cyberspace LOL.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see ya, Brotha. Take care, handle your biz. Much love!

SO true what you said about comfort zones. Gotta keep pushin' through...