Sunday, January 15, 2006

Author's that I know or met and have autographed book(s)

* (Memphis Vaughn, Jr.) Journey to Timbooktu: an African-American Poetic Odyssey[1]{#}

* (Richard A. Parks, Jr.)Someone Is Sleeping In My Head[1]

* (Anthony J. Vance) The Whole Truth In Tithes-Don't Be Tithed Around [1]

* (Kwame Alexander)Just Us[1]

* (Jamal Sharif)Passion Pride and Politickin'[1]

* (Traci Brooks)Stepping Into Womanhood[1]

* (Thabiti N Maadili a.k.a. Victor L. Hill)The Soul of the Stolen Afrikan[1]

* (Stephanie E. Wilson)Is Anybody Listening?[1]

* (Stacey J. McAdoo) Baring My Soul, Sweet Melanin Messages[2]

* (James Donovan Gautier, Jr.) I Came Back from Bataan [1]

* (Cecil Ward White) The Last of The Buffalo Soldier [1]

Note: Work in Progress.
[*] The number of autographed books in my possession.
{#} I have works published in the book.
You may search for their books by author name.

No comments: