Saturday, January 14, 2006

The Media Detergent



Attention: Stop the Media's Useless Babble.



  • I’ve been avoiding the CNN’s and Fox News etc lately due to the inundation of babble. I can’t stand it no more. Hours and hours of useless babble.

  • Do we live for the babble?

  • Are we addicted to the babble?

  • Has the brainwashing babble gone to another level?


The First Time I: Performance Poetry and More
Copyright 2004 Zamounde Allie







M.E.D.I.A
Manipulation Engineers Destroying Interdependent America

Why must we see what you want us to see
Can not our eyes be free from your imagery
Day by day you slap us with your pictures
Night by Knight you sick marshaled lawmen on us
Yelling it’s a raid, it’s a bust…

Well you have to get the book to read the rest, but my point is I’m pissed off by the media daily. They spread negativity around the world instantly, and allow fools to become famous. I know there is some good that come from it; however, I’m just tired of having to filter through so much babble. I’m glad that I have the Internet to quickly see what others feel and think besides the mainstream media—it let’s me know that I’m not tripping. So thanks to all of you worldwide that post your rhymes and reason.

No comments: